Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day










After some nudging from my mother-in-law, I've retitled this post and going to give some details of what is probably one of best Mother's Days of all time. 2 boys, some bikes, a beautiful spring day, and a playground we've never visited all created some great memories. Kids were all smiles, one even slept in my bike seat. Henry couldn't get enough of 2 wheel riding and even ventured onto some single track for the first time ever. Best quote of the day from Henry, "This is a wonderful day!". There were witnesses to this statement, so I'm not making it up. I know not all Mother's days will be like this one, I know they will roll their eyes at the mere mention of family time. I know I won't get another perennial plant as a gift with the exclamation, "Happy Mother's day! This is the kind of plant that will bloom every weekend!" But I'll take what I got this year, some boys who really dug their mom, their bikes, and a playground.

No comments: