Tuesday, July 27, 2010

1st Birthday=Miles of Smiles






I knew before I even met you, you'd be different from your brother.
You'd be fast.
You'd take risks.
You'd be on the move ALL the time.

Henry is more cautious. A lot more serious. He walks around the whole bed before he decides on the safest way up.

You are the comic relief we all need more of. You scale the picnic table not caring about the height. Your smiles stretches from ear to ear. Your infectious laugh is exactly that. You adore Henry and look around the room for him when he's out of sight. You cling to my leg holding on while I work in the kitchen, blow dry my hair, or try to hustle out the door. You love riding on the back of my bike. You love your dog, Coppi. You voraciously eat anything we put in front of you. You amaze us more and more every day. Happy Birthday Baby Cakes!




















No comments: