Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fin






And another race season comes to an end. One casualty, a broken front deraillur. I have spectated at this race for I'm not sure how many years. One year the race was on my due date with Henry. One year only Coppi accompanied me donning a beautiful wooly sweater. One year Henry sat bundled up in his stroller complete with wind and rain shield protection because the temps were hardly above zero. Another year I was pregnant with Miles and pulled Henry and his sweetie friend Mia in a sled through several inches of snow. And this year Miles was sweetly behaving in the stroller while Henry log rolled down the sand dunes, stopping a few times to cheer. It amazes me how the race has grown from very small participation and spectatorship to a huge event now. We are happy enjoy being daddy's cheering section. But we are also happy to have daddy's weekends back and have him all to ourselves:)

No comments: