Sunday, May 24, 2009

Best Surprise EVER!!








My sister, along with the help of all my family completely succeeded in surprising me today with a Baby 'Sprinkle'. Not in a million years would I have guessed that I would have spent the afternoon surrounded with such fun and love. Bebe' Parker and I enjoyed a beautiful brunch at Pucks at the Museum of Contemporary Art, with Amanda, both moms and Ashley. The baby diaper cake made for an adorable centerpiece made with 60 diapers, a couple of baby bottles filled with candy, and beautiful blue toile themed ribbon! The edible cake was a yummy chocolate cake homemade by Amanda and covered in fondant, blue ribbon, and stenciled blue ducklings. She even made little invitations themed with the blue toile/ french theme. Bebe' Parker received a cute baby milestone book, little photo album, a summer striped onsie, and a cute outfit/ hat/ sock set to match his older brother who also received the same themed outfit. That's going to make a great picture! I received a comfy nursing top, and some baby lullaby cds of The Beatles and Radiohead. Such a fun day! Thanks to everyones expert secret-keeping skills I truly felt special and surprised.

No comments: