Sunday, January 11, 2009

Trip to the museum!




While dad attended his cyclocross banquet I took Henry to the Children's Museum. We created our first watercolor painting together. This is not the first masterpiece that has made it to the fridge, and surely won't be the last. We had fun mama and son time. Just as he does at home he played with the train table oh so contently. Yesterday we tried out My-Gym. Its a kids only fitness and creative play center that combines circle time, songs, and climber obstacles. I think Brian and I wished we could have jumped in those pools of balls with Henry. He loved that part! He wasn't into the trying out the trampoline so much but Brian and I did:) And the class ended with super charged bubbles, bubbles blown in the room with the assistance of a box fan. So fun!

No comments: