Friday, July 4, 2008

Independent Man!





Today's theme was 'I can do it myself'!
After a fun morning of walking around the square and playing at the park with his main squeeze Mia, Henry took a short nap. Upon waking up, he wanted not a lick of help for anything! We tried to share some sorbet, he needed his own. We tried to look at books together, he needed to sit alone next to me, not on my lap. And if he didn't get his way, the hilarious tantrum that erupted was unfortunately not caught on tape. His day ended with a quick bath, made even quicker by the poo-poo he decided to add to the tub. Brian says he launched a barge. Wouldn't you know he sure wanted my help getting out of that tub fast as the poo scared him. I don't blame him, we'd all run from our own poo too right?
This tub shot was taken about 1 minute before exit. Ahh and now the sweet sound of silence as he sleeps, oh wait the annual firecrackers...such fun for the local youth.
Happy 4th!! And happy homecoming today to our new friend, Ruby born this week! Henry can't wait to meet you!

No comments: