Tuesday, June 10, 2008

If we could all just sit down to cook...





We got him this kitchen awhile ago and I knew he was too young for it. Finally he is quite into stirring things around in the pots and putting things in and out of the oven. I just moved his little stool over to the window to so he can watch dogs, cars, and people out on the sidewalk. He'll hang out on that for a good half hour sometimes. His aunt Kate made the stool for him. Thanks Kate!! She's really a white water rafting guide, she moonlights as an artist.
While dad was racing in WI, Henry and I had a fun day. He thinks its so cool to cover his head with a blanket and walk around. Its all fun and games until he runs into something that makes him fall. His 18 month check up is this week and I have a load of questions for the doctor. Hope she's ready for me!

No comments: